Friday, November 6, 2009

quick page sweet

This Quickpage is made with my favorite kit of this moment: all about boys by Aylin Design!
The quikpage is a freebie I made because of digital scrapbooking day and you can buy the
whole kit at http://www.denimanddaisies.net/ ore http://www.digiscrap.nl/ ! Have fun with it

download by clicking the image!

oeps!I made a mistake the first time I placed this one, ,there was to many shadow in the picture holes, but now it's allright again! :))
Sorry! greetz, Maaike

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah...dit is echt een sweet QP!
Mooi gemaakt en heerlijke combi van papier en elementen.
xx Monica

Tamara said...

deze is erg leuk maaike! hem je mooi gemaakt.. xx

Sandra said...

Hey...
ik wist niet dat je ook aan het digi scrappen was..leuk zeg!!

groetjes San

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Nov. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

conny said...

thanks,harstikke mooie qp